"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cook!!! WHERE'S my hossenpfeffer?!! Or Save Toby?

There is a guy who claims he will kill and eat a rabbit he named Toby if he does not get $50,000 dollars by June 30th, 2005... LOL.. So far all of these stupid people have donated almost 20 grand to this guy... I'm just pissed I didn't think of it first... Here is the --->save Toby website . This Guy Quotes.

"Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don’t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that’s for sure."

This is just too funny... People eat rabbit everywhere all the time, why does everyone care so much? Tastes Like chicken!!! LOL... I have an Idea after he eats him he can sell Toby good luck wabbit feet!!!! LOL

He is definitely marketing this one good... He has t-shirts, mugs... ETC... And he has a list of recipes he might use if he doesn't get the 50 grand (Cook!!! WHERE'S my hossenpfeffer?!!). Also Lots of cute bunny pictures.... People are just pissed bc of the fuzzy factor... I say KILL THE WABBIT!!!! Really! I think he should eat him, he is going to die anyways.. LOL... Look its wabbit twacks!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh be vewy vewy qwiet I'm hunting Wabbit...

What do you think and why?

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:46 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************