"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, November 07, 2005

Time to SHRED!!!!

I finally got it!!!! Yep my new , It's a (BLUNT) 151... I guess It's called a Blunt because I'll be smokin the whole way down the ... My other board is still great (156, Burton Rippey)... But I wanted to go with a smaller one so I can master the elusive !!! This season I can fell it, my 30 year old ass will conquer the 360...

Rude Dog and I were just bullshitting about maybe doing a trip... To me that sounds like a plan, to break out of the norm and explore a new kick ass mountain... I also have a planned with mom & her BF to go somewhere in Colorado (but I forgot where) LOL...

As I walk into the shop to pick up my board, I notice a very attractive girl at the counter from the corner of my eye... At the far side of the room I rummage through snowboard bags looking for the right size... After I find what I'm looking for I tell the sales person closest to me that, I have a snowboard I need to pick up... He leads me to the counter where the attractive blonde is standing behind the counter.... My sales person makes his way behind the register, leaving no room for the girl, and forcing her to leave...

Then the Sales guy leaves to get my new snowboard... Surprisingly the girl comes back!!!
: So you got a new board?

me: Yeah, I can't wait to try it out!!!

Blonde Girl: Too bad there's no snow...

me: Well I'm hoping it will snow in Colorado soon, a little trip north might be fun...

Blonde Girl: It better snow!! It's just been so hot lately...

me: Yeah I know kinda shitty huh...

Blonde Girl: Well my job here is kinda pointless if it doesn't snow, ya know?

me: So do you board?

Blonde Girl: Sure do!!!

me: Awesome, so you can teach me how to do a 360 right?

Blonde Girl: Well I don't know if I'm that good....

me: Well you do work in a place like this, I bet you can hold your own...
This is when the guy comes in with my new board... She says enjoy, and I take the board and leave... She was right? There were lots of people in there and she chose to talk to me... Or am I imagining things? The whole way home I am kicking myself for throwing up a huge brick and not asking her out... Usually, something like this is no problem at all for me...

I guess something was running through my head... Like how old is this girl? She looked young, but could have been in her 20's... And it's not like age has stopped me before... LOL... SHIT!!!

The guy who sold me the board said that I could get a free wax bc I bought the board from that shop... So I have an excuse to go back in... Here is where you come into play.... Should I feel it out and see how she acts (if she's there) when I get my free wax? Or should I say screw it, the moment has passed and move on?

What would you do?
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:55 PM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************