"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Friday, November 04, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!!

HALLOWEEN EDITION!!!!
I'm scared...
The party is Saturday, and I need to decorate...
Who will show up?
Man I need to clean...
Time to buy some snacks...
The DJ cancelled...
Lucifer can't find a sitter...
Vato cancelled...
Blonde girl pump faked...
At least I know a bloody wolf man, and a tourist will be here...
Stew can't find a sitter..
Shit who else will cancel?
Sweet someone has shown up...
Awesome we have a decent crowd..
25 people is a lot less than 65 from last year...
But 25 people is still fun...
and less chance of things breaking...
Oh wow what are these girls dressed as?
Did Big Al just ask them to sit in his lap?
and talk about the first thing to pop up?
He is a walking boner... Nasty!!!
Shake that ass!!!
Show me whatcha workin wit...
The Kickball crew is in full effect...
Good Times...
Damn Scotty loves shots...
Holy Shit she is actually a kickball?
Should I kick her? LOL...
I have a meatnormous sandwich!!!
Egg, meat, and cheese, and MEAT, and CHEESE...
Left to right we have, JBOX, NEO, CRY WOLF, ME, KICKBALL, ICY HOT(big Al), and CHILI...
Back dat ass up...
HELLO!!!
More hotties?
Arrest me officer... I did it I swear!!!
EENIE MEENIE MINEY, hell I want them both...
HMMM I wonder if the maid will help me clean?
LOL...
Shake it like a Polaroid picture...
Oh yeah get your groove on...
Have you seen the ghost of john?
Long white bones with the skin all gone?
ooo o o o oooooo
Wouldn't it be chili with no skin on?
Where's the kickball crew going?
NFW they are all (except Big AL) leaving to go to ghetto Grahams?
Are you kidding me?
You guys want me to leave my own party?
Nope sorry...
At least my true friends stayed...
I think Rach is stoned...
And firecracker is happy about it... LOL...
YEEEE HAAAW!!!
Time to country dance..
Damn Rach you got some moves girl...
Holy shit firecracker not bad...
Go Rude Dog it's your birfday!!!
Cadillac blackjack get down boot scoot boogy...
Good Times...
What a Kick ass night...
Especially the end...
As Rude Dog says...
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!
Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:55 AM :: 7 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************