"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!!

Well I'm a weekend behind so I'm just going to tell the story!!! It's Saturday around 1:30 pm and we are bout to play our first game in the season tournament... Since we are in dead last place during the season play, I thought we had no chance at all during our first game....

Low and behold we kicked their ass like 15-1... And the big shocker is that I actually played good for once... LOL... Then we play our next game in the semi finals, but we get rocked a good one, we lost 6-2... But hell I thought we would do a lot worse...

Then we had our end of the season party at a bar called fox and the hound, (((free & free food)))... You can't go wrong there...

Some of my teammates got awards which was awesome... Big Al, and JBOX got male and female , and Neo got league MVP...

Towards the end of the night Scotty comes up with the bright idea of him and I going to Graham Central Station (a place that is 5 bars in 1)... But the only thing is that I wasn't dressed to go clubbin!!! He had went home to change, and well I was still in my kickball uniform (shorts, bright yellow shirt, and a baseball cap)... He wouldn't let me go change or take no for an answer, yeah some people get stubborn when drunk... So he says that he will bring me back If I don't get in... I retardedly said ok, knowing I wouldn't
get in and he would have to bring me back...

We get through the line, and surprisingly the bouncer says no fucking way!!! LOL... So what does scotty do he says wait here, and he will go in and be right back... I was thinking yeah right he will go in and get hammered and never come back...

Here I am waiting outside of a looking like this cute girl modeling my kickball clothes (just not as good looking)... I waited for like 15 minutes, and when the bouncer wasn't looking I ran in through the out door... LOL.. I booked it so fast, no one even noticed!!!

I finally find scotty inside and he is well, what do you know drinking a beer and shocked as hell to see me!!! I knew he wouldn't come back... Oh but since I was in everything was ok, except for the fact that I look like a total retard in a dance club!!! He keeps saying I look fine and encourages me to ask girls to ... I say what the hell and do it!!!! Repeatedly I get shot down like 50 times, until one says yes, for some odd reason (maybe she lost a bet)...So if you can imagine me in this outfit spinning around dancing swing to country music... What a sight, people were pointing and laughing, but hell at this point I was like who fucking cares, I'm already here might as well make the best of it...

Then I get brave, and try my luck in the hip hop dance music side, and this girl that was dancing in the cage climbed down and started grinding on me.... I was thinking WTF!!! Then at the end of the night she asked for my#... Still I was like WTF? I gave it to her then left... When the bar closed I left with scotty and his two cousins, who all night long called me kickball...

P.S. thanks for modeling Firecracker!!!
What a night!!!

CT

Posted by CT :: 12:16 AM :: 7 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************