"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, July 06, 2006

a DOG named RUDE...


Monday morning I found a surprise on my desk... 2 tickets to the Counting Crows / Goo Goo Dolls concert with a post it note attached saying "gift to you"... Hell yeah Rude Dog gave me 2 free tickets to this kick ass concert!!!! And it really was an awesome show... So I have to give props to my roomate/BFF Rude Dog for the sweet hook up... See I knew taking him to some of those concerts I won last year would pay off!!! RD you rock, thanks again bro!!!!!!

Both bands were phenomenal... So what I did was take a few video clips so you could check out a bit of the ACTION!!!!... Here you go....


Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:21 AM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************