"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Promiscuous MOM!!!!

The other day while I was picking up lunch I surprisingly ran into an old coworker of mine... Lets call her snickers... So after I got my food and started walking out the door, I was ambushed by Snickers and her mom... They yelled out my name and waived me over... At first I didn't recognize her, but then it clicked... I haven't seen this girl in like maybe 5 or 6 years, so she looked a little different but not much... I had seen her mom a few times back then too bc her mom use to pick her up from work.....

To give you a mental pic, snickers is about 5'4, blonde, and an average build... The last I had heard she was in the military off in a far off land... Well apparently she was back... What was kind of weird was that almost everytime I asked snickers a question her mom kept answering for her... Hmmm..

So after a bit of catching up, snickers asks for my number... I give it to her, and tell her she can come swim at my house sometime... Then I take off... To be honest I'm not really attracted to her and I never expected her to call so I wasn't really worried...

Last night I get a call on my phone around 8pm from an unknown number... But whoever it was ended up leaving a voicemail... I listen to the voicemail, and DUDE IT'S HER MOM!!!!! She said hey It's snickers mom and I wanted to see if snicker and I could come over and swim tomorrow...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Dude... I'm sorry but no I'm not calling her mom back so snickers and her mom can come swim!!!! I mean what kind of woman does this? Did she steal my number from her daughter in hopes that I might let her rob the cradle? Am I the only guy that she has done this to, or are there others? Does she photo copy snickers black book? Seriously this is some freaky shit... I swear why does this crazy ass shit always have to happen to me? I guess I just attract freaks... LOL...

Hell even if she was a , which she's not, I still don't know if I could do that... I have to steal Rachael's word for this instance... Yep this is just creepy!!!!

Maybe I should start a support group, SMV (snickers mom's victims)... LOL...

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:30 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************