"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, June 19, 2006

Karate kid was a futbol pro....

Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk at work, I wonder what the hot Swiss girls are doing in Germany at that moment.... Could they be good gaming each other? How about holding one another upside down?

Sometimes I think I chose the wrong profession in the wrong country... I think I should have been a European futbol star... Hell they are more pimp than rock stars... They get all of the sex crazed hotties without the crazy ass mosh pits...

Sometimes I wonder if Brittany spears was a European futbol groupie, would she look the way she does now? I think she has changed professions... Sometimes I think Brittany secretly dreams about being a futbol groupie... I bet she paints her stomach like a futbol sometimes just to get in the spirit...

Wait she is looking at us, with that... Yes that hunger look... She is imagining you are a bag of funions... Hurry tell her that you are fake onions and maybe she'll look away!!! Shit it didn't work... She even looks hungrier now, damn it why did you listen to me? It's all your fault now she'll eat us all unless you go buy her a supersized happy meal and a brand new futbol...

Sometimes I wish I could have seen my friend get hit on by a married chick in Vegas... Then almost kick her husbands ass when he got pissed at him...

Sometimes I think happy hours should last all day... And my friends could make fun of a mazano haircut for hours on end....

Sometimes I wish beer was always free at happy hour.... Then Marky Mark would always do stand up during open mic night... His time is coming soon I hope..

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:31 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************