"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Shit Happens!!!! A LOT!!!!

Yesterday we were planning to attend Maximus's wedding which was at 1:30... Around 1 my I get a call from the Forrest service saying that my mom and her boyfriend and his cousin and husband had broke down in the Jemez mountains and they need transport back to Albuquerque... They also say that we need to have enough room to transport 4 people and a dog... LOL.. So we had to end up taking 2 vehicles to get them BC Phil and I both have a truck...

When we finally get there mom and her BF's cuz's hubby are there waiting for us at the game and fish welcome center deal.... It took us a while to get there well BC weekend traffic sucks and it was pretty far... Shortly after the tow truck they called shows up with the other two and shark dog!!! Being that these crazy hikers hadn't eaten in a long time they decided to eat some of the local cuisine, actually if you look in the picture to the left of my moms head there is a little hut off the side of the road.. I guess these native Indians have these little food hut's along side the road every few feet where they sell Indian tacos and fry bread and such....

So they ate and we headed back to BUQUE... We ended up making it back just in time for the reception... At 5pm well we got there at 5:30 but who's keeping track? lol... The reception was pretty cool, the food was great... The music was good too... Well we kinda figured the music would be good since maximus is a DJ and all...LOL...
They had all the traditional catholic wedding dances mixed with some disco country rap action.. It's just too bad there was absolutely no hotties at all... Hell Phil had to resort to calling his ex to come dance with him!!! lol...

I mean the age range was above 90 or below 16 and nothing in between... lol... Damn that wedding crashers movie!!! lol... Maybe it's different in other states? None the less we drank instead.. We ended up partying up in vato jays room till around 4 in the morning...

It started out all drunk and fun but then got a little crazy!!! Hey it's a good way to get sober really fast... lol... The convos just started down the relationship path, and what do you know everyone had something to offer on that subject... It was so crazy I got the hicups.. lol... But I can say that some of twins did get their feelings out in the open and I think patched up some long over due tensions... We all talked bullshitted and argued (guys vs girls) mainly, till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer... LOL...

4am came and we all took off...

Actually we talked to Lucifer and his woman in the lot for a while longer then split!!! lol... Now I am tired as shit!!! AND MY INTERNET IS BACK UP!!!!!! yep it was down for about a week... Shitty Bonitty!!!!







But Hey I actually found someone who would lick the ICE!!!!!


Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 2:13 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************