"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, September 11, 2006

I don't do memes, but since it's Jane here's something a little extra...

Jane tagged me for a meme It's a word association deal where I have to put down the first word that comes to mind from these word on this list... Here you go... Jane you asked for it...

1. pleasure - sex
2. secret - sex
3. candy - sex
4. stigma - sex
5. erotic - sex

Hell I'll even be a good sport and do both lists... LOL

1. kiss - sex
2. headache - sex
3. religion - sex
4. fish - sex
5. chocolate - sex

Now I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are reading this and start thinking damn I feel left out, why does craig hate me... Well then be my guest and do it... I don't hate you... LOL...

And yes everyone Jane and I will most likely be betting again this year... But here is a little reminder of what happened last year... LOL here ya go Jane!!!! Hook 'em Horns!!!!



Cheers

Posted by CT :: 10:59 PM :: 10 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************