"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, August 28, 2006

PIMP my Cart!!!!

Ever since I moved to the island I was depressed that the only vehicles allowed were golf carts.. I mean shit who plays golf? And they don't even have heaters, plus most of them don't have doors.. There is only one golf cart dealer on the island, which made it tough to bargain for a good price... It turn out the only thing I could afford was an old junker that barely ran...

This of course made me the laughing stock of the entire island... Kids would throw rotten tomatoes, and garbage at my old rusty golf cart... One time someone put a dead buffalo head along with lots of dead fish in my front seat... It took a long time and lots of fabreeze to get rid of that nasty smell...

Then one day Some thing happened, It shocked me as much as it will shock you!!! EXZIBIT of all people showed up at my front door screaming I'm gonna PIMP YO CART !!! I couldn't believe my eyes.. Could this be really happening? After pinching myself, I let X to the Z take my crappy cart.. Of course he cracked a few jokes, asking if I'm allowed to play golf anymore...

Ha Ha Ha very funny!!!

When Exzibit told me my to come by and check out my pimped out cart, I was stoked!!! When I finally arrive I was amazed... It had a lemon yellow finish with pin stripes, brand new leather interior, heater, A/C, A bumpin system, with Bose surround sound, a movie projector, and 2 plasma flat screen TV's with an xbox 360, and to top it off Lamborghini doors for the winter... But the best part about it was the electric shock alarm system...
Three weeks later 15 people were rushed to the hospital due to electric shock...

Cheers!

Posted by CT :: 8:18 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************