"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thank you!!!! Roomies at 1810.....


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! These are the two lovely ladies I spent the week with in Washington DC.... On the right is my best friend Becky(Electra), and on the left is her roommate Kelin(Gi Gi)... These two are awesome... So that's why I am dedicating this post to the both of them the ROOMIES AT 1810.... I had a kick ass time thanks to the both of you.... DC wouldn't have been the same without the both of you pimps.... I also want to thank Electra for driving me around everywhere... Have you ever thought of being a limo driver? Well you would be good at it... LOL... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Thank you..... did I mention to say Thank You?

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 1:18 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************