"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

GOT COUCH?

***BACKSTORY***
Lets rewind a bit...


Cousin Jay (in the picture) plays hockey for the college in town... He asked us to go watch two of his games about 6 months ago on a Friday & Saturday night... Phil, Dog and I went on Friday night and had a good time... Met some cute girls and flirted lots, oh yeah and watched the game too... LOL... On Saturday I couldn't go to the game and so Phil went with Bradford... I heard it was a drunken good time, well anytime Bradford is around so is his buddy AL Cohal... LOL... After that night we didn't hear from cousin Jay for a few weeks, he wouldn't return any of Phil's calls... So I called, and he said that he was mad bc his girlfriend said Phil was groping her, and flirting with her... Even though Phil was drunk he denies ever doing any of that... He said he was teasing her but no groping or flirting... Jay's girlfriend has never liked Phil, and always tries to pit them against eachother... Jay claims there are (supposedly) lots of witnesses that saw Phil do this also... LOL... OK well 6 months later we have not talked to cousin Jay at all....



***THE HEIST*** Lets fast forward a bit...


O
k, it's 11 pm on Thursday night, Phil and I are watching TV and talking about the surgery he had earlier that day... We hear a knock at the door... It's Cousin Jay, his MOM, Billy, and Villy... He looks at me and says " I NEED MY COUCHES"... Not hi, hello, how are you?, nothing you would expect to hear from someone you haven't seen for 6 months... Especially bc I have done nothing wrong... I let him in but before letting him take the couches I proceed to belittle him by saying that it was fucked up he didn't give us any advance notice, and that he was acting like a 5 year old for not talking out his problem with Phil, and listening to his side of the story... He said he didn't know any other way to go about it... I said, well you have no problem with me and I have a cell phone that Phil never answers, did you forget how to dial my number? Kinda off the subject I also wondered why his MOM, my Aunt being the 40+ adult didn't knock any sense into his head and tell him to call first? Oh well my moms family is worthless I should have expected this... Back on the subject, Cousin Jay started saying that it was messed up of Phil to disrespect his girlfriend like that....

I then stopped him in his tracks by saying how can you expect anyone to respect that girl when YOU DON'T... "YOU FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES AND WE ALWAYS COVER FOR YOU"... His MOM's jaw hit the floor... She had no idea he had been cheating on his girlfriend every second they have been together... So I then said, as long as you have known Phil you wouldn't even give him the chance to defend himself, and try to work thing out? That's pretty childish... He said " I LOVE HER" LOL... I just looked at him and said if that's what you call love I hope you don't love your mother... Get the couches and leave...

Yes I was pissed, not because he took his couches but bc he was an inconsiderate shithead... Oh well, it's not like we didn't have replacement furniture anyways... Oh yeah he must have felt bad bc he said sorry over a text message like 30 min after he left.... LOL...

Until Next Time...
CT


Posted by CT :: 12:26 AM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************