"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dave Matthews Kicked Ass Again!!!!


This concert in my opinion was amazing.... Definitely one of his best... The concert was held in the Giants baseball park.... This was awesome, right at the edge of the water, an perfect place for a concert... There were two bands that opened up for him, , and ... This was the first time I heard Gem they were ok, but I think I would need to hear them more before I could make a verdict about liking them... But The Black Eyed Peas were very good, and sure as hell got the cute girls sitting in front of me to shake their bon bons just the way I like... LOL...

I had a Martin Lawrence flashback, and was like Damn GINA!!! Shake that thang.... It was insane the amount of hotties in attendance... I was floored... LOL... If only I had another week in that city, wow the possibilities are endless...

The cold weather was like a constant pinch that said, "hey dude, you are really here"... Even though it was cold, the sights and sounds of the night drowned out the numbness of my falangies...

An American Baby that's exactly what she was, and what made me want to ride down that old dirt hill, to fulfill the crush of the crash I had, during the joy ride on grey street with her, yeah! her, my dreamgirl...

Tag:
Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 11:12 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************