"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Online Dating?

Have you ever tried online dating? A couple of my friends have tried it... And it worked for some but not for others... I swore I'd never do it, but lately I've been thinking about trying it... I was thinking maybe I could meet some different types of women that I wouldn't meet in a bar... It's just hot girls are few and far between in this city, and 9 times out of 10 if they're hot they're soooooooo stuck up or bitchy, it's retarded... LOL... So if I do decide to try it which service do I choose? Tell me any stories about online dating good or bad if you have any? Help me decide...

This might be lots of more crazy action.... hmmmm?

Cheers,
CT

tags: , , ,

Posted by CT :: 9:13 PM :: 18 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************