"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Number 2

Today when I was on my way to get some lunch, I realized I needed the restroom... So downstairs by the garage at work there are two unisex restrooms... When I get to the restroom this really cute girl is leaving and gives me this huge flirting smile!!! I smile back well because I love to flirt... Then I go into the restroom, and when I do I almost drop to my knees because the stench is so FUCKING horrible... I thought I was going to pass out... I am mentally scared for life!!! I mean it smelled like the dead carcass of a donkey that died in the desert in 100+ degree heat... Having the feeling of vomit coming up my esophagus, I immediately run to the next restroom... PUUUUUUUUUUU FUCKING PUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! I never thought any woman could give off that kind of odor, It was the worst smell I have ever breathed in...

Hey I know women have to go #2 also but damn this was not a normal shit... This was like she had saved it up for an entire year and then felt like today of all days was the day to drop the BOMB!!!! I don't think I can ever look at this girl the same EVER!!! The mental picture combined with the FUCKING nasty smell that has been burned into my nose, will last a lifetime...

FUCKING PUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:59 PM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************