"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

$$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$

Today was a good day!!! Well any day that your company says you are monitarily worth more to them is a great day... I didn't really know, but there was a wage negotiation and my whole department got the raise too... I guess comparative to other states we were making lots less...

Well this combined with my annual bump in February will make this year a very kick ass year...

Money wasn't the only thing that made this day great... A very awesome woman that I like to call Special K called me today...
It was out of the blue, and a great surprise to hear from her... It's women like her that make me want to move away from Albuquerque... She is , , and .... My favorite 3 s's... She called to say that she was thinking about the last time we were together, and how she laughed herself to tears while she was driving and had to call me....

Damn she sure knows how to make a guy feel good.... She is so AMAZING!!!!(word replaced bc someone said the last word didn't sound good)... LOL...

Another thing that made today great, is that because work is so slow this week, Rach ,(maybe STEW?) and I decided to leave work early a day sometime this week and catch a mid day movie... Kinda like ditching school, very exciting... LOL...

Good Times...
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:07 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************