"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!!

Oh yeah Friday once again...
Really a singles party?
NFW free drinks?
AAAWWW Shuuky duuuky!!
Is that the public access local guy that films party's?
LMFAO it is!!!
Oh shit he said he is taking the 505 national!!!
Where's the cameras dude?
Oh he's taking a break from the show... LOL..
This party reminds me of a wedding...
I'm having no luck...
Oh Shit she is into Rude Dog...
Wow she is forceful...
I think that's what Rude Dog needs...
NFW, she is talking dirty to him...
Wait, she didn't just grab his ass did she?
Wait, did she just pull his hair?
Wait, did she just suck his neck?
Oh look RD, damn that girls hot!!!
Shit RD didn't see her... LOL
Wait, did she just grab his shirt?
Wait, did she just molest him?
Wait, LMFAO...
Wait, let RD breathe...
Wait, he's suffocating...
Time for me to fish...
BRB...
OK, I'm back...
Danced and got shot down...
Wait, did she just say what I thought she said?
Wait, she did say take her home???
Wait, did she just say she was married?
Wait, did she just say she has 3 kids?
Wait, did RD just say no thanks? LMFAO...
Wait, did she just say NOBODY TELLS ME NO!!!?
Wait, did she just say she will have RD she doesn't care if she has to rape him?
Wait, did she just ask me for his#?
Wait, did she flip me off and say she doesn't need my help?
Wait, is she begging for my help?
Wait, did she say she has the best PUSSY?
LMFAO, PMP, LOL...
Wait, did she just demand RD to call her in 45 min?
Wait, is she begging RD to have sex with her in the bathroom?
Time to fish BRB...
Ok back, are you kidding I'm not calling you at work...
BU BYE...
Wait, is she still molesting RD?
WHEEEW she left....
RD don't forget to call your girl in 45 min... LOL...
HMMM will he invite her to Halloween?
Nah she might rape him... LOL..

Yawn!!!!
Cough, cough... Cough...
Eyes open, hmmm was I dreaming?
Shit, my neighbors bumping his stereo again...
I will get revenge...

Cheers,
CT


Posted by CT :: 10:17 PM :: 8 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************