"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, July 10, 2006

I've been hanging around this town on the corner.....

The Counting Crows were the finishing act of this kick ass concert... And they were really amazing... I was a little bummed that the didn't play Mr. Jones... But hey that's like Getting Dave Matthews to play crash at every concert... LOL... Besides not having the song I wanted played, I couldn't have asked for a better performance... Hell even with the crappy rain, they kicked ass...
For some reason I think Adam Duritz "lead singer of the Counting Crows" like to chill on stage bare foot... Hell It was raining that night anyways might as well...


Ok now is this song about a hooker? Hmmm think about it... Maybe a hooker not getting any work... "Standing around on the corner for way to long"... Yeah it has to be, some ugly ass hooker... LOL....

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:43 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************