"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, April 18, 2005

A bird eye view...


CTSY Shabooty
The picture on the left is one of the tracks that Phil races, and on the right is my house... Dude check out my pool... LOL I know I was swimming that day... LOL Anyways these pics are taken from a satellite, and there is a web site that shows a bunch of landmarks via satellite from google maps... See if you can find your house or someplace cool and show us in the comments... This is kinda scary if you think about it... I bet the GOV can zoom in even further and watch you wack off or something... LOL... Big brother is always watching!!!!!

click here--->check out some sight seeing!!!

Check out ground zero ---> Ground Zero

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:38 AM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************