"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

    WHAT IF?



Do you ever wonder what if? What if you did something different in the past, and how would your life now be different? What if you could go back in time and change something, would you? If your life changed for the worse would you still change something? It makes me wonder how big of a change would it take to notice a difference? If I had the power to change something would I miss an important lesson, would I act different? So I start thinking of lots of what if's?

  • What if I studied harder in college....

  • What if I never caught my ex cheating....

  • What if I never had sex... LOL

  • What if I never met one of my friends...

  • What if my mom never got breast cancer...

  • What if I became a Mormon...

  • What if my dog didn't get ran over...

  • What if I turned left instead of right...

  • What if I went to undergrad out of state...

  • What if I dropped out...

  • What if I didn't hit that tree...

  • What if you never read this post....


What made me start thinking of all this is a movie called the Butterfly Effect.... It's about a guy that had blackouts as a kid, and when he grew up he could jump back in time during these blackouts by reading his journal and change what he did.... There were lots of crazy outcomes to the little changes he made.... It would be funny if he had a blog instead... LOL.. The blog time traveler LOL... Ok that was kinda retarded... Anyways if you haven't seen this movie watch it...

I don't have any regrets... I'm just saying what IF?

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 11:03 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************