"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thank you part 2....


Something really cool happened while I was in NY... I got to meet my Blog buddy Gayle Crispin for the first time... It was awesome, she took time out of her busy schedule to have lunch with Goose and I... Me being the retarded tourist I took pictures of everything, which is awesome... Anyways we got to talk and eat at a place called Mustang Harry's for a little over an hour... Gayle is an awesome person and I am really glad I got to meet her, and Goose loves her and is her new biggest fan... LOL... When I tried to pay for the meal she wouldn't let me and said that it was her city and bought us both lunch!!! She also showed us retards how to use the subway, it's actually not too hard... LOL... So I want to say THANKS Gayle, you are awesome!!! And if you ever want to come to the wild wild west let me know.... Man I feel lucky I got to meet two bloggers from the east coast in 1 trip.... Good Times... I will definitely be back to NY it was a cool city and there is so much more I want to see...

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:03 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************