"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Drunken Limo Adventures!!!

Friday night was my buddy Brian's birthday... He got a stretched limo and threw lots of people in it... We started off drinking at his house before the ride came, then the limo took us to a hot happy hour spot... This made Rude Dog very happy, mainly bc there were hotties everywhere which is unusual for burque.... After that we hit H&A, at this point the majority of us are tanked... One of the guys with us was scamming on this girl, I notice she has a friend, and so I go over to help out... LOL.. Well he asks for my phone to store her # in... So I say sure and give it to him, he then gives it to her...

This is when she starts scrolling through my numbers and asks who is Billy HO? I say just a friend of mine, she then ask why I call him Billy HO? I say well it's just a nickname... Then her friend out of nowhere says she dated him and he fucked her over, and the girl with the phone says the same thing... This is when I smell something fishy(they might have had their legs open LOL) and grab my phone and BOLT!!!

Well after a long while we leave that place, along with a couple people by mistake... LOL... It's funny when people are drunk, people get lost, and no one notices LOL... The limo was about 3 to 4 seats empty and no one seemed to notice... So we head downtown...
This is the final stop.. Now everyone who made it from the last bar it plastered... LOL... We all get out of the Limo and pretty much separate... We meet up with the birthday boy and a few others at the distillery... We were there for a little while then people disappeared... This is when Rude Dog said lets hit the next spot... So we go to Maloney's, and stand in line for about 10 min...

Then, drum roll please!!!! THEY DON"T LET ME IN!!! Well I was trying to get the girl bouncer to sing a Michael Jackson song on film, which she finally did... But I think she told The other bouncer I was FACED and not to let me in... So yes folks this is the first time I have been denied entry into a bar... I've been kicked out a few times but NEVER denied entry... WOW... Not my finest moment... It's a good thing Rude Dog was there bc I know i would have gotten lost.. LOL..

All of the Sudden out of nowhere Rude Dog scores and reels two girls in and gets their phone numbers, and some lovin on the street... I mean this guy was PIMPIN!!! Shortly after RD pimped a few #'s, we run into the B-Day Brian... Well it turns out that he got kicked out of the bar I got denied access to... I asked him why, and he said because he was tired of waiting for his beer, so he poured his own out of the tap.. LOL FF... That is so priceless...

The night ended with the pimp RD and myself stealing a cab from some E Bodies, and getting some damn good breakfast... All before I pass out on my bed... LOL.. Oh yes my truck was left behind for me to get the next day... LOL.. But that's another story...

Good Times,
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:48 PM :: 0 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************