"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Foo Fighters in Roswell (part.2)** Fighting Foo**

We finally arrive in Roswell... Stumbling off the bus we realize we are somewhere top secret...
Shortly after entering hangar 85, Nova disappears!!! I look for him for a while, and while looking for him I run into a couple of free redbull... LOL.. I searched far and wide, and asked many people if they had seen anyone fitting Nova's description... I searched the food line, the portable urinals, the *Pink mountains*, and an airplane... I was really worried at this point and went back to the pink mountains to look for him, because
he told me that was his favorite vacation spot... I don't blame him, the pink mountains are a wonderful place to go... I interviewed with a local news reporter giving Nova's description, and describing his hobbies, his sign, his favorite vacation spot, and giving her his phone number just in case... Having no luck I thought I would start asking some law enforcement people... I asked a Roswell officer Major Woody and he started yelling at me, calling me crazy and threatened to arrest me if I didn't leave him alone and give him my last redbull...
So I threw my last redbull at him and ran into the crowd... This is when I ran into the Foo Fighters... The four of them had markers and were giving out signatures... After having them sign my top secret pass we were attacked by the Foo, so we started fighting the Foo... The crowd dispersed in fright and terror, which left the five of us to take care of business... Dave Grohl jumps in the middle and takes on two Foo, and kicks some major ass... The other three band members get bombarded, and the lead guitarist Chris gets a cheap shot and is knocked out... This is when I jump in to try and kick some
Foo in the head... I knocked the Foo out then went to try and keep more foo away from the fallen Foo Fighter... Dave Grohl was now taking on ten Foo at once and the other two have 5 each and I was fighting 2, and getting my ass kicked... Then out of nowhere Nova appears, but he is not alone he is with Kurt Cobain!!! They both immediately start kicking ass... I gave Chris a redbull I found, and he joined the fight... Foo were dropping dead right and left!! Nova dropkicked a Foo into another Foo, and did a sick pull the shirt over the head hockey move to another Foo.. This is when Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl tag teamed 50 Foo destroying them all!!! Once all the Foo were defeated, Kurt Cobain did a face melting Rock acoustic solo... Then disappeared into thin air shortly after... Nova said the aliens abducted Kurt again!!! This is when I asked Nova where he was during the last few hours....
He said he was abducted by a grey alien with a red shirt and a black jacket... I asked how he found Kurt Cobain, and he said he was already on the UFO rocking out for the aliens... I said " I thought he was dead?" and Nova said nope he was just abducted like me, and the aliens faked his death because they love his face melting rock... Nova said that right after the aliens anal probed him, Kurt Killed the alien that probed him and took him to the transporter... This is when Kurt sensed trouble with Dave and the Foo Fighters, and beamed them both to the fight... I was astonished... Nova said the whole time he was being probed he was thinking about playing in the pink mountains... LOL... All the sudden the lights go pitch black!!! Dave starts screaming into the mic on stage...
"CAN YOU HEAR ME? HEAR ME SCREAMING!!!"

the crowd roars!!!

"BREAKING THROUGH THE MUTED SKY,
THIS THUNDER HEART,

LIKE BOMBS BEATING,

ECHOING A THOUSAND MILES!!!"


"MINE IS YOURS AND YOURS IS MINE, THERE IS NO DIVIDE,
IN YOUR HONOR I WOULD DIE TONIGHT,
MINE IS YOURS AND YOURS IS MINE, I WILL SACRIFICE,
IN YOUR HONOR I WOULD DIE TONIGHT,
FOR YOU TO FEEL ALIVE!!!!"


Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 7:51 PM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************