"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Foo Fighters in Roswell (part.1)


It all started with Cousin Jay(Nova), and an ice chest full of action... When Nova got to my house Saturday morning he had an idea... Well he added his idea to a bit of luck I ran into recently... We drive with the ice chest to an undisclosed location where a white bus was waiting for us to board... We carried the ice chest on board to the only table on the white bus... After getting situated, we both got thirsty...
We opened up a couple of beers and started our oneway decent into obliteration... Nova said "Dude, look there is some girl up front with a microphone"... Nova was right, this is when this woman said that ice chests with action were not allowed... Both of us with a bottle in hand looked at each other then hid our action... Not long after, Nova and I notice a blonde girl get on the bus... This blonde girl was in the front of the bus for a long time... Nova then flicked his tongue with a seductive motion(up, down,in and out), and shining his tongue ring toward her, while wearing alien balls on his head... This pulled her to the back of the bus like a tractor beam...

The blonde girl finally makes her way to the back of the bus... She starts off with a "Hi Y'all"...
Her accent and blue eyes almost put Nova into a coma... I said hey sexy lets play a game with these cards right here... This is when the craziness began.... She said I'm blonde, and I'm from Texas so hold on to your saddle boys because you're in for a wild ride!!!!
Nova looked at me and smiled!!... This not only meant he wanted another beer, but he liked what was going on... Nova, Blondie, and I started a game called red and black which quickly lead us to playing strip poker... After some clothes disappear we hear a woman's voice over the loud speaker saying that nudity was not allowed on the bus...

This made Blonde girl sad but gave her motivation for alternative fun... She winked and rubbed my leg under the table... I smiled and looked at Nova and chugged my beer... She then pulls Nova, and I close very close.... Close enough that she can whisper into our ears... I could of sworn the rest of the bus went dead silent, but this could have been because I was intensely entranced in her sexy blue eyes...

She then whispered to Nova and I very softly... Are you guys members of the bus club? It's the mile high clubs cousin!!!! Nova and I both smiled!!!


Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:44 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************