"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ode to Couch

Knock knock on the door,
11pm not a minute more,
what's this I see?
Cousin Jay staring at me!

What's going on? I look at him and say?
He says "I've got couches and they're here to stay",
stay! I say? You just took them away,
Hey, he said.. My name is Jay... What else can I say?

We carry the couch,
Phil says ouch,
we move stuff around,
making very loud sounds.

I look at jay and say, how much do I have to pay?
He says Nay, I'll pick them up another day.
what else can I say?
I have a crazy cousin and his name is Jay!!!!


Click here for The Whole Backstory

Dude we have more places to sit now!!!!
Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:59 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************