"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

SHNACKY of the WEEK!!!



Oh yeah Katie Holmes is a hottie... But lately I have seen things that worry me... I think she needs to be saved... Check out this site --->FREE KATIE!!!
This is why I have made her the new Shnacky of the week, to help her escape the evil clutches of the crazy couch jumping Tom.... Well that and the fact that she is so hot I want to touch the hiney, especially in the picture where she is bent over... Damn that's a money shot $$$$$$$...

P.S. If you get a chance watch the movie she's in called "THE GIFT", she shows you a couple gifts of her own... LOL... WOW very nice... click here for a preview
*** NOT SAFE FOR WORK***


Good Times,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:35 AM :: 11 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************