"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A play by play... Maybe the end?

First off I would like to give some props and say thanks to a few people who made my weekend in NOR CAL cool...
*Thanks Jena (the roommate), for being cool...
*Thanks Mary (the aunt) & husband, for letting me crash at your pad after the concert & feeding me drinks...

Game time...
When I arrived in Oakland I was pretty stoked on the whole weekend, you know exploring a couple new cities and their night lives... That's what vacations are all about right?

A week before I got there Quan emails me saying that she accidentally told her boss that she would babysitt on the Friday night I was there till like 11 pm... So she asks if I was cool with that, and to email her if I wasn't... So I did email her back and said I didn't want to babysitt some random kid on my vacation...

I had found out the night before I left that she was able to get out of the whole babysitting deal... This made me even more stoked about the entire vacation... The first night she says she has to go to some poker night deal for work, I was cool with that... So we did but for the majority of the time she was actually working, and I was sitting there bored, but still kept a smile on and made the best... The poker night was for the people at work only because it was some type of tourney, so that meant I couldn't play... LOL...

The next day we went to the peer for breakfast, and checked out downtown for a bit then went back to her pad so she could get ready for some meeting at work... She told me about something called beer hour which is what they do on Fridays... This actually sounded cool, wow a whole hour dedicated to drinking beer now you're talking... Well her meeting lasted a couple hours, and I just sat in her lab again bored but with a smile... Then we come back out to the beer hour place where a few people are drinking and starting to play twister... Kinda lame mostly dudes there, and only like 2 girls... Go figure right? I chill out and just watch the action and drink a couple beers... All the sudden after the game is over they all start going through these outdated cell biology books for who knows why? It suddenly turns into this huge NERDFEST, with some of them reading crap from the books out loud and shit... Dude who does this?

Ok, you are saying to yourself
"hey aren't you a cell biologist?", well yeah but I don't fucking look through some old ass books while drinking, and make an event out of it... So I boringly endure all of this with a smile... LOL.. Then Quan invites everyone there out to the bars with us... I am excited for the bars at this point... We end up at a place called the red room, LOL guess what color it was? LOL... We eat there before we party... Later on some of the others from beer hour show up, and they all start drinking, and talking about the same nerdy crap as earlier...
ACTION!!!!
I sit there for as long as I can take it, then ask Quan what's the next spot we are going to hit? She immediately gets all pissy and says nowhere we are staying here!!! See it was still kinda early, and when more people packed the place I started to go mingle and left the nerd station... I talked to this group of three girl for a while, then got another drink and walked around a bit... Well I notice that a few of Quan's peeps had left so I went back and asked her if she wanted a drink, she angrily says NO!!! I"M TIRED, and wants to go...I say " DUDE it's not even midnight come on!!!" Fuck I'm on vacation I've had a few beers and a few convo's with some hot girls, and am in party mode plus I just bought a fresh full beer... So I ask again if she wants me to buy her a drink... The then say "YOU HAVE 30 MIN TO DRINK YOUR BEER THEN WE ARE LEAVING!!!".. I just said cool pounded my beer and said lets go... The whole way back to her place not a word was spoken... I should have said FUCK YOU BITCH and got a hotel, but I was a nice guy and didn't...

The next day we drive from Santa Cruz to San Francisco... Before we go I ask her if we can stop at a grocery store for 5 min to get a postcard.. She gets all pissed and says "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU GET IT YESTERDAY DOWNTOWN", I said well we mainly went into surf shops and the other stores we went into didn't have any.... She says NO, and we leave for san Fran.... Which is about 1 1/2 hr drive, and she doesn't say a word to me the whole drive... I try to crack some jokes and make small talk, but no dice...

At this point I'm still trying to make the best of it... Finally we get to San Fran, and to her aunt Marys' house... Then we wait for about an hour before we head to meet up with her cuz and sis, and on to the show... DUDE we waited for an hour and she couldn't FUCKING stop for 5 min so I could get a postcard!!!! Still not speaking to me we head to the MUNI (subway) to meet her family then go to the concert... So we meet her cuz and sis then wait for the next train to take to the show... Well as expected she started talking to them and kept ignoring me, but now it's all 3 of them ignoring me... LOL..

FUCK IT!!! Is what I say... We jam ourselves in this train, it reminded me of the subway we took to the Yankees game in NY.... LOL.. I luckily get pushed into these two sexy girls from the city, who are going to the same show... Let me tell you they loved talking to me, them with their hot J-LO glasses, OH SO SWEET smelling perfume, and sexy giggles ... Man what a nice change, they even gave me some good ideas on where to party... NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! For a second I forgot I was even with that stupid social retard...

The trains stops and Quan and her fam bolt fast, like it's a fucking race or something... At this point I just walk with the hotties to the entrance... Yep Quan is waiting there with her fam and she hands me the ticket and we enter... Since the three of them ignore me the entire concert, I find two more hotties sitting in front of me and bullshit with them... They were also cool as shit... Oh shit, they ask me a question about Santa Cruz, and well since Quan lives there I asked her and she was a total FUCKING BITCH!!! These girls were like OK sorry to bother you... LOL... The concert fucking rocked (details below) LOL...

Well I had a beer during the concert, and when the show was over, I said hey guys I need to piss could ya hold up? And Quan replied "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, WE HAVE TO GET ON THE TRAIN"... WHAT THE FUCK!!!! What the hell is the rush? And who the fuck is so damn inconsiderate? Oh wait yeah my fucktard friend Quan!!!! This is when I should have said ok FUCK YOU!!!, I'm getting a hotel and I'll find my own way to the airport, have a nice fucking life... But no being the nice guy, I grin a bare it... So, almost to our stop I thought well let me give it 1 more try, and maybe we can talk, I say "I'm hungry you wanna grab something to eat?"... As expected she says with a bitchy attitude, "I'm going to bed"... Now I'm tempted to throw her fucking ass in front of a damn trolly car, and just say she tripped....

Being the nice guy I am I say nothing and we go to her aunts.... LOL.. The day before I had got a hold of my cousin that lives in cali, and I just found out that he had recenlty moved to the bay area about a month ago... Well we had talked about meeting up before I left on Sunday, around like 10am or so... Also his parents happened to be in town out of luck which was awesome... Anyways I wake up and get ready, and then Quan asks all bitchy what the plan is... And well since I didn't know, I said it's not 10 yet and he hasn't called... She freaks out and wants to know where we are going to meet... I felt like saying FUCK you bitch YOU don't have to go!!! But I didn't, being the nice guy I just smiled... We ended up meeting them and I had fun, I'm soooooooooooo glad that they were there that last day, It made the last day of my trip the best day.... I'll talk about that part another time...
I think I deserve a written or typed apology 150 words or more, and if I don't the below statement will take effect one month from today....


The end of a friendship!!!
Well I'm done being the nice guy... I will never go visit you again Quan, not only that, probably never talk to you again... I have never in my life been treated so poorly as someone's guest... FUCK, you invited me!!! If you fucking didn't want me to go you shouldn't have invited me... With friends like you who needs enemies? I'm FUCKING DONE WITH THIS FRIENDSHIP!!!! I'm starting to think your roommate wasn't the crazy one, it's you!!! And I can understand why she moved out, to get away from your bitchy ass!!!! FUCK OFF!!!

As punishment for the cruel treatment I endured... I sentence you to wonder through out life UNBEFRIENDED and FORGOTTEN through bogs, wilderness, waste, and feces, until your herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea infected rotting corps lays down to die!!!!

yep thats my story.... and I'm sticking to it!!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 6:56 PM :: 9 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************