"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Phil is SOBER!!!!

A few weeks ago Phil got into some trouble.... He had went to a friends funeral, and afterwards went out for some ... Well he ended up entirely too much, and blacking out.... The only thing he remembers is being at the ,everything after that is a blank...

From what people told him, after the bar he went to a friends house waking him & his roommate up while starting a fist with them both... They had called my house at around 3am or so, but I was sound asleep... They tried to drive him home but Phil wouldn't let them...
He then drove himself home... When getting home he unknowingly crashed our dumpster into our garage, denting it to shit & also hitting our roommates car causing some decent damage... I woke up to a loud noise, and find him pissing all over the bathroom, being barely able to stand up...

I just left him alone, and decided to talk with him after he slept it off... The next day he had no idea what he had done... He called me asking If I knew where his keys and phone were... I had no clue... But I told him to go look outside, and he was shocked... He felt really bad about what he had done... It scared him bad knowing that he blacked out from drinking too much... So Phil decided to stop drinking for good... He was sober for Halloween, and I was too for moral support... He is sticking to it and I am very proud of him... He said "I have more energy now, and lots more motivation!!!"... I know he will keep up his sobriety, and live a better life because of it...

Sometimes in life good people have problems with drugs and addictions, but it doesn't mean they are bad people... And the people who help them through the difficult times are the ones they will remember and love forever... Phil is a wonderful person, and has lots going for him, one little set back will never stop him!!!!

If you want to leave a comment of encouragement for Phil please do...

I Love Ya Phil
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:23 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************