"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!

wow it's Friday already!!!
free food, beer and games? I'm in...
The card says act like Zsa Zsa Gabor and let your team guess...
Hello Darling (in zsa zsa voice)
Oh yeah we won!!!
Oh shit I woke up late...
YEAH!!! Texas is winning...
WTF, they switched to the Michigan game (sorry Dan)
Hmmm will the Lobos win?
Tailgates Rock!!!
Nice a pig roast...
Some pig...
Hey there hot girl have you met Phil?
What are you doing here?
Where is the rest of the kickball crew?
Hey man I haven't seen you in a while..
Good Times...
Where's Rudy?
Oh there he is...
Hey, Is that Lindsay Lohan?
Phil get her #!!!
3 people and she is the only one who got laid... LOL
Phil is on fire...
Lobos better kick some BYU ass...
Damn, those Mormon chicks are hot!!!
Shit the Lobos are sucking ass...
Oh nice they are in the lead again...
Half time...
LOL, I remember back when I ran for homecoming king...
Poor Alex didn't win...
What the hell is Rude Dog looking at?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH..
HOT BYU GIRLS!!!
MMMM Hooters...
Daytona wings are awesome...
No, really you have to try these... WOW..
Hooter girls love Stoner...
NFW we ate 70 wings!!!
Thanks JJ for the hookup...
Good Times...
LOBOS LOST!!!
Man don't cry, it's just a game...
LOL...
The Lobos suck..
At least the Longhorns won!!!
Time to drink....
Wait I've already been drinking...
Time to drink some more...
Shit I'm buzzed...
Holy SHNACKY!!!
Hey Blonde Girl...
Yeah I'm talking to you...
Damn this is what that girl that Phil dropped the ball with looked like...
I'm a barbie girl... Come on barbie lets go party!!!
Lets dance...
I'm hooked and I can't stop starin... Oh baby I wanna get witcha and take your pictcha!! My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butts got me me me so horny!!!
She has to come to our Halloween party..
NFW her friends are hot too...
Good Times...
Do chicks dig MOHAWKS?
No, really do they?
Good Times...
Tired...
Close eyes....
Sleepy....



Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 6:38 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************