"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, December 05, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!!

Since when did become a family joint?
Holy shit kids everywhere....
Is this Chuck E Cheese?
Nope there are still everywhere!!!! LOL..
Why in the hell are kids trying to sell people shit?
Yes at Hooters!!!

Time to shoot pool..
Oh wow their shooting a movie downtown...
Really is in it?
And ?
Kick ass we get to watch a fight scene take place...
Richard Gere is ?
Why would they shoot a movie Friday night downtown?
HMMMMM.... It doesn't make sense...

Time to hit the first spot...
Hey there's my buddy Josh...
Good Times...
Damn I'm seeing all kinds of familiar faces tonight...
Too bad none of them are hot women who want me... LOL

Strike 1...
strike 2...
strike 3...
hmmm What would Phil do?
Strike 4...
strike 5...
strike 6...
Should I give up?
Nah, one more try...

Wow it really is a numbers game!!!
She's easy on the eyes..
Nice laugh..
Easy to talk to...
Folks I think we have a winner...
Did I mention a good job?

Damn Is it Antoinette again?
I swear everytime we go out I see her... LOL
If you are wondering, yes we made out a long time ago...
Nothing special, but way too much baggage...

Good Times...
What better way to spend a Saturday than watching beat CU 70-3... LOL...
Hmm I wonder if Jane will chicken out of her bet?
Nope she is ripen and roarin...
OK folks we have a bet!!!!
Details to fallow...
I wish I could see her face when USC loses that game...
I just might convert her to being a fan!!!!
She just might redecorate her blog with a BURNT ORANGE motif!!!! LMFAO!!!
Hook 'em Horns!!!!
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:37 AM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************