"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fucktard is moving!!!!

Before leaving to work this morning Phil said he had some good news... I thought he was going to say that he just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to geico, flip me the bird, laugh then leave... But that's not what happened... He said look outside!!!
When I did I saw the most amazing thing I have ever seen... I looked outside and saw one of my wishes coming true right before my very eyes!!!! Thats right, I saw a moving truck in front of my neighbors house with lots of boxes and furniture in the yard... Could it be? The and his little bastard are moving? I could only be so lucky.... Just think....
No more diving for bricks at the bottom of my pool, because of a little bastard...
No more thumping gangsta rap while Fucktard sits in his car at 3 am...
No more at 8 am....
No more hearing the Fucktard at his family...
No more hearing the screaming in the front yard...
No more clogged pool drains from the little Bastard dumping rocks down it...
No more domestic violence...
No more random toys in my yard...
No more stress...
No more Fucktard or little Bastard!!!!

Ps.. I'm still raising the wall high bc who wants peeping toms watching when girls come over for topless Tuesdays or thong Thursdays....

This is one of the best days ever!!!!
Cheers,
Craig T

Posted by CT :: 9:31 PM :: 11 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************