"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

That's what I said about 4 am Monday night... I had some crazy ass nightmare and apparently yelled twice and kicking the wall in my room... LOL... Yeah, Jeff got freaked out and jumped on phils bed and started growling too....

The weird thing is all I can remember is that I was somewhere in between awake and sleep, and someone was trying to get me... Phil and Dog both said they heard me and I probably woke up the whole block... LOL...

I guess it's a good thing Phil didn't bring in his gun and start blasting, bc he said he thought we were getting robbed after he heard me... LOL... Anyways just thought I'd share some funny crap...

PS. Happy late hump day!!!

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 7:23 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************