"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Saw the Police and they rode ride past me...

Our first day in Orange County, Phil and I decide to catch some waves... So we take the PCH to Huntington Beach... From Irvine that a short drive, but being that Phil and I were in a rental car and unfamiliar with the territory, it took us a while longer... LOL... A while later, we get to the beach we want to surf in Huntington...

I miss the turn off to the parking lot to the beach, and have to do a U TURN, to get back to where we need to be... This is when I see flashing lights behind me... Yep I got pulled over again, and NO this time it wasn't for speeding... LOL.. Actually when the cop asked if I knew why he pulled me over I ended up getting that question wrong... I said "for doing a U TURN?".. This monkey fucker laughed at me and said no, you can do U Turns there just not when there is a RED arrow... Well I guess I just saw that the light was green and figured I was ok to go... Then this fucking cock smoker starts asking me all these fucking stupid questions like why I'm in town and what I do for a living.. I'm thinking hey is he fucking going to ask me to the prom or what? This Fucking Mudd shark, after an hour inquisition gives me a ticket.... Before he leaves he says I know there are lots of hot girls here but that's no excuse for driving like that!!!


Are you fucking kidding me?? How about hey I'm not from here you fucking pillow biter!!! So now I have to take driving school once again, but this time I get to take it online... LOL..

I decide not to let this ruin our day of surfing... We then get to the spot we want to surf, rent some boards and get in the waves... When we rented our surf boards, I ended up getting the gay pink surf board... LOL... Phil had a field day with this, especially BC he said I would end up with a pink one before we rented them... LOL...

Getting out in the ocean was awesome... Even with the pink board... The beach we surfed was north Huntington beach Called Bolsa Chica... It was just too bad the waves really sucked, they kept breaking to close to shore.. But that didn't stop us from trying... LOL... And even though all of these crappy thing happened it didn't stop Phil and I from having a blast... I mean hell I got some kick ass surfing wounds... LOL.. Chicks love scars!!!

Confused about Bolsa Chica? The truth is the waves suck... But don't let that stop you from checking it out... I bet the bon fires at night really kick ass there...

After a few hours of surfing we grab some eats at a place called the longboard, off of the main strip in Huntington... Can anyone guess what Phils favorite part about that was? Yes watching all of the implants walk by... LOL, I can't lie it was mine too... Shit we saw women from 16 to 80 with implants it was crazy... Does every woman in Cali have fakies? I'm not complaining just asking... LOL...
Check out our little cute waitress... She loved Phil, hell she invited us (him) out with her and her roommate that night...Good Times,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:01 AM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************