"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Friday, August 11, 2006

Anyone have an extra seat cushion?

who ever heard of anyone being saved by an airplane seat cushion? Hell if you crashed in the ocean and actually survived the crash, do you really think you would be able to hold on to the cushion for very long in the freezing cold water? LOL... I'm BACK!!!!

California kicks ass!!!!

To top everything off, today I won tickets to the Family values tour, which ROCKS, bc I've never seen Korn live!!!! I'm also stoked about seeing flyleaf bc that chicks got some pipes, and she's HOT!!!

So after they tell me I won the tickets, they also happen to mention that I get my name thrown in a drawing for a vespa!!! LOL... I most likely won't win it, but it's FF anyways... If I win it I might have to start drinking starbucks, and join a book club... LOL....

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:07 AM :: 7 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************