"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

D.C. HERE I COME!

It's official I am going to Washington DC to visit my friend Becky... I am going in May, the first week... I am very excited because I have never been to the east coast... While I'm there we will also go to New York for a couple of days, and that is so damn awesome... FORGET ABOUT IT! LOL I would like to thank Becky in advance for putting up with me and partying with me... LOL Anyways I will definitely post some pics when I get back... Oh yeah I forgot, GOOSE is also coming with me... She is my bad ass Texan friend... So I'm thinking with the three of us, there is all kinds of trouble we can get into.... HOT east coast girls here I come!!!!!!

Posted by CT :: 12:59 AM :: 0 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************