"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Me in southpark during halloween


me southpark halloween.jpg
Originally uploaded by bandit08.

As you can tell we all like beer, Al would have one too but he is tied up... This is SWEET!! The southpark website has this make your own character thing if you want to check it out, go for it!!! click this link->
Create your own character!
I am only one man!!! Superman!!!

"They call me Superman, Leap tall hoes in a single bound,I'm single now,Got no ring on this finger now,I'll never let another chick bring me down,In a relationship, save it bitch, babysit? you make me sick,Superman aint savin shit, girl you can jump on shady's dick,Straight from the hip, cut to the chase,I'll tell a mo'fuckin slut to her face,Play no games, say no names, ever since I broke up with what's her face,I'm a different man... "

"But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come, they go,Saturday through sunday monday,Monday through sunday yo,Maybe i'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe..." EMINEM (SUPERMAN)


Posted by CT :: 12:35 AM :: 1 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************