"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Where's Your HEAD at?

Guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, a founding member of Korn, has left the band and has rededicated his life to Christianity, according to the group's management.
"Korn has parted ways with guitarist Brian 'Head' Welch, who has chosen Jesus Christ as his savior, and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end,". Head Said "I mean, we would do things, and I would be like, 'Oh, this is metal! This is the rock and roll life!' But inside, I thought they took it too far. It was a little too crude for me.""Well, for years, you guys were out partying while I was sitting on the tour bus wanting to die. "

Ok... Korn is a sweet band, and I'm sure the partying can get old, but come on dude how could he not know what the lifestyle of a rockstar would be... Was he that nieve, had he never seen MTV, or been to a concert? I think he is being a total Pussy! This is like biting the hand that feeds him... oh well Korn will survive... But I still think this guy is pretty Lame... Move over Scott Stapp, you may have some HEAD on competition... LOL!!!!

Posted by CT :: 6:50 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************