"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Free Concerts Rule!!!!

Damn I'm good... I won tickets on the radio once again!!! To go see Queens of the stone age... If you haven't heard of them before, they are an alternative rock band... Not my favorite but hey I'll never turn down a free concert... Many bands are awesome live, but you do get the occasional few that make you wonder how they ever got signed... Regardless, tomorrow night will be a blast and, what a way to start off the 3 day weekend!!!!!!!! I will try to get pics of the concert.... That's only if my CIA skills are up to par....

What? Speak up I can't hear you... I'm at a concert... LOL

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:56 PM :: 1 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************