"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When Friends Attack!!!



What should you do when two of your good friends don't get along? The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife... And both of them say things about the other when their not around... And there is no escape!!! Like volcano's either one could go off at any moment...

Well I was just in this type of situation.... It was scary!!! Because there is no way you can take sides... Like I would want to anyways... What I did was absolutely nothing, and pretended I didn't notice, while trying to wait it out... I did try to make them laugh a lot, which I don't know if it helped or worsened things... That seemed to work kinda... But it was still a bad situation... A few times at the bars I kinda ventured off by myself to let loose tension free... LOL... That was fun...

I am glad that nothing escalated into crazy hair pulling fits of rage... And I was glad they were at least cordial to each other when around one another....

What would you have done in a similar situation?

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!

Good Times!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:29 PM :: 13 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************