"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Shake your BON BON!!!!


Last night I went out with this crazy crew for the birthday of the girl on the right... Yep it was Quans B-day.. on the left is her friend Mary Grace, and in the center is a special guest Katie the bad ass... Well she is special bc her and quan use to be best friends but then had some crazy drama, and didn't talk for a few years... Well I happened to have Katie's # and forced Quan to call, well maybe not forced but I suggested it... And well as you can see she showed up and we kicked some ass on the dance floor... Sorry no pictures of me dancing bc I look like a retard dancing, so I'll leave that to your imagination... LOL...
Good Times always!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:55 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************