"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Deck the Halls, and play Drink Jenga!!!

I was watching TV the other day, and I saw this sonic commercial that made me laugh my ass off!!! For those of you who haven't seen it, it's the two guys sitting in the car and talking about how it would suck to be a gingerbread man, because there are not any gingerbread chicks... And it's cool to be human bc we at least have the option of hooking up with chics, then they both look at each other and are pissed bc they are both living like gingerbread men!!! Damn I think I am too...

Saturday night I was invited to an Xmas party, with a gift exchange and other action TBA... Starting off drinking is always good times... Well it turns out that drinking can give some Sorority girls pretty crazy ass games to start playing... First they split up two teams Dudes Vs Chics... Then they tell us to make ginger bread houses!!! I start thinking back to that commercial " is this a sign?, and I really becoming a gingerbread man?"... You could probably tell what team made what house just by looking... We thought we would give the gingerbread men some hope by building a gingerbread sorority house that they could party at...

Shortly after this we engaged in a White Elephant gift exchange... Of course I have to get the worst number of all "#1", why does that number suck you ask? Bc you have to pick first and if you get a crappy gift, then you're stuck with it bc no one will take it from you... LOL... Why is it called White Elephant? I started out getting twister, which is cool but then I thought to myself If I'm living like a gingerbread man, what girls can I get to play naked twister at my house? This is when I started trying to get people to love twister, and take it from me...

It turned out that there were no twister lovers in the house, until this cowboy with a pink guitar walked in the room and said "Twister, I love it, and Mr. Ginger bread dude I'll take it from you...", Then he started singing a country song in a language I could not understand...

My next gift was a little better, I had got a long sleeve shirt from the GAP... At first glance I thought this shirt was a women's shirt, I guess I shouldn't have said that out loud, bc it was obvious who had purchased the gift.... Yes it was JBOX and man did she protest that comment... LOL... There were some really cools gifts given out... Drinking games, DVD's, alcohol, and stuff of that nature...
When the excitement of the White Elephant died down, Chili busted out the drinking Jenga... I bet you're thinking "drinking Jenga?" Well It's like regular Jenga, but with little things written on the blocks that you have to do... It is genius!!! For example some of the blocks say things like "finish your drink, Give 3 drinks, drink 2 drinks, I never, Questions, Wild card(which means you can do whatever)...

People were loving the jenga... Everyone was getting hammered!!!
Blocks were being pulled people were yelling Jenga to break concentration... The Jenga police stopped people from cheating... I was gone by this point, and Rudy was about 154 miles ahead of me... I was buzzed and he was many sheets to the wind...

After screwing up on the thumb rule, and having to finish my drink... It was my turn to pick a brick, with my blurry vision and unstable hands... I managed to get a brick without knocking the pile down!!!! When I turned the brick over to read it, It said "KISS THE PERSON TO THE LEFT!!!"... Well who do you think was to my left?
None other that the girl who shot me down, JBOX... LMFAO...

She was a good sport about it, and gave me a great kiss on the lips... All kinds of kissing block started showing up... But people were kissing on the cheeks, and kinda toning it down... Damn I was glad a guy was not on my left.... I would have puked...

My turn came around again, and I get the wild card block which means I can do anything... What do you think I did? I KISSED THE PERSON TO MY LEFT... And no it wasn't a cheeker either, it was better than the first one... Damn she had to be wasted... LOL... During the final game everyone decided to move the order of the table, which pretty much meant my kissing time was over...

Then someone who got a wild card block made the rule, "that who ever gets a kissing block to the left or right would instead get the choice to kiss anyone they wanted across the table from them... I was liking this rule, but no I didn't get another kissing block... BUT JBOX DID!!!! And what shock the hell out of me is as soon as she read it she B lined straight for me and planted one on me... LOL... Holy shit!!! I didn't even have to use mistletoe, and I got 3 kisses from girl who I was shot down by... LOL.. It doesn't get better than that!!!

During the last game, one of the guys gets an I never block... He purposely said "I've never had sex with a goat" knowing there was a sigma chi there, and suspecting the banged goats... LOL... Well the dude drank, and everyone was grossed out...

This guy was trying to explain his goat story when out of no where Rude Dog, who had only said about 5 words the entire night...Yelled out "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?". I think that dude shit his pants... LOL.. Everyone in the house was kinda caught off guard.... But fuck me if he didn't yell it out again... The guy who was chili's BF ended up just laughing it off, and leaving with chili shortly after... After that people were admitting to not really liking that guy bc of the way he treats chili... And the rest of the night everyone kept telling each other"Who the fuck are you" and laughing hysterically...

It's to bad Rude Dog doesn't remember any of it... LOL.. But Rude Dog is ok, now after talking with the dinosaurs and sleeping 3/4 of the day he is in 90% condition with 10% memory loss of that night... LMFAO!!!!

I went to the party a ginger bread man, and left a human man all thanks to drink jenga....

Good Times...
Craig

Posted by CT :: 3:31 PM :: 8 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************