"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Friday, December 09, 2005

Imagine...

Most of you already know that my Dad was the 5th Beatle... He and the guys use to always tell me crazy stories of their adventures on and off the road... Well now I will tell you mine...

One time when I was nine, Dad had to go run some errands so he left me with uncle John... Even though he was not my real uncle, that's what I grew up calling him... Not just him but they were all my uncles (Paul, Ringo, and George too)...

So it was Uncle John and I and he said "Lets bloody go, we have things that need to happen"... I looked up at him and said "ok"... New York this time of year was crazy, well crazier than normal... We went and took the subway, he said he had to pick up something from his beautiful friend Lucy... I asked "Uncle John, who's Lucy?"... He said "she's in the sky and she has my diamonds".. I really had no clue what he was talking about, but he just said you'll see... We finally arrive at an incredible building that reached to the clouds... I followed him inside, and in the elevator... Arriving at the top floor, we enter an apartment... His friend Lucy was nice... She let me look out of the window to see how high up we
were.... Uncle john and her disappeared for a bit (I think she gave him back his diamonds), but he came back and happier than ever...

We left Lucy's shortly after... Uncle John looked at me and said "how old are you lad?".... I said " uncle John, I'm nine, Duh!!!".. "NINE" he said, ""... He kept repeating how old I was for some odd reason"number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine"... Uncle John looked at me again, and said "you're everywhere lad!!!"... I said "no Uncle John, I'm just right here"...

He grabbed my arm and said we must go, and I'll show you.... He took me to a place over in central park, that he said he wanted to plant fields of strawberries... He said "this is the perfect spot for strawberry fields, because it has lots of shade just like an octopus's garden"... I asked him if we were going to plant some today, but he said" not yet we have to wait for the right season"... Right after he said this a man with an elephant gun jumped out of the trees...

I was kinda frightened, but Uncle John yelled to him" Hey , what did ya kill?"... He then came over and gave uncle John a hand shake... It turns out that Bill and his elephants were taken by surprise... But Captain marvel came to his rescue and killed the Tiger for him...

Uncle John and I left Bill and his elephants because the tiger carcass was starting to stink... Uncle John just realized who could help explain the number nine, he said "A oh, If anyone can show you it's Maxwell (silverhammer)"... I asked uncle John, where Maxwell Lived? He said he hangs out in this alley over here...
Then out of nowhere uncle John asked me "who's the walrus?"... I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about...
We finally get to Maxwells alley, he was angry!!! He said "look what you've done John you scared them all away"... I said "Scared who away?"... Uncle John cut me off by telling him #9, #9, #9... Then asked Maxwell to explain it to me...

Maxwell then leaned over to whisper something to me... But he didn't explain why it was so great that I was 9, he whispered "The walrus is Paul, Don't tell anyone!!!!"... Uncle John hates secrets, so he grabbed me and we fled Maxwell's alley.... As we jumped into a taxi, Uncle John said " This yellow submarine will take us to the answers".. I said "Uncle John, but this is a taxi"... He replied "Bloody Shhhh lad, just look at all the fish around us!!!"... I was just amazed from his amazement...

The Somehow dropped us off at Uncle Johns place after a long ride... As we stopped the driver looked back and said to the both of us "OBLAH DEEE OBLAH DAA, life goes on"... We both got out to find my Dad waiting for us at John's place... Dad asked Uncle John what we did today, And he replied "We're so sorry uncle Albert but we haven't done a bloody thing all day"....

R.I.P
R.I.P Dad

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 7:49 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************