"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Talk Shit Thursday!!!!

*** Special Texas Longhorn Edition***
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ok peeps here are the rules...
1. Talk shit in the comments, about anyone or anything you want...
2. Or just leave a random comment!!! (meaning say whatever)
3. have fun with it!!!!
4.Comment as many times as you want...
5. Let it all out...

***Bonus rules for the special edition***
- Leave a comment on Janes Blog telling her how bad the Longhorns will beat USC, or just tell her how much you like the !!! Hell, even if you don't really like them, Do it for !!! Help me out my loyal readers, help me taunt my friend Jane... And don't forget to tell her Craig sent ya!!!

Cheers,
CT

Tags: , .

Posted by CT :: 12:19 AM :: 10 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************