"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mismatch.com

Tonight was the premiere of my friend Chris' independent film "Mismatch.com"... The ACTION!!!! Crew in attendance were, Rude Dog "Jaylen", Rach "Ball buster", Ambuh "firecracker", Mom & "BF" AL, and me...

I would have to say the place filled up really nicely... There had to be around 50-60 people there plus or minus a few... Not a bad turnout for a movie with no special effects, and no budget... LOL...

Chris had started the night off with the main character in the movie who is a stand up
comic, doing a small stand up set for the people there... His set wasn't all that great, but I give him props because I know how hard it can be to make a crowd laugh... Yep I've been there...

Shortly after Chris and his girlfriend Angela who played the other lead role, got up on stage and said a few things to set the mood...

I honestly thought that this movie was awesome... It was very entertaining and had the audience laughing a good one... Man for not having a budget he sure put together a masterpiece...

Except for my part... It was terrible!!! It didn't turn out as funny as I expected... I Sucked!!! LOL.. Oh well you can't win them all... The worst part of all is that my part of the movie was the most silent part of the entire movie... LMFAO...

One cool thing was that he had asked me for some pictures with girls that I had taken, and he chose the Picture with GIGI and I.... Yep GIGI from heaven and hell is also famous!!!

But I won't make you take my word for it I recorded a rough copy of my part for you to view.... Sorry about the shakiness of it I didn't have a tripod...


Again sorry about the bad quality of my digital cam, and my performance... LOL...

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:13 AM :: 10 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************