"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Did she say nipples?

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this past month... I don't have any great excuses... Just Procrastination... I guess part of it is because I haven't been laid in a long time... Yeah that combined with the lack of snow.... It is way to fucking warm for snow and that just pissed me off.. This is my time of year to get crazy on the slopes... Well this is about to change...

I'm going to northern Colorado to snowboard with my cousin in a week!!! I can't wait... Also Firecracker said she is going to introduce me to a girl she calls nipples... LOL

Oh wait I forgot she said she is psycho... HMMM.... At this point I'll bang a psycho... I've learned a few maneuvers to ditch psycho's just in case... LOL... Damn firecracker, when is the next card party so I can meet nipples?

After my trip maybe?


Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 11:02 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************