"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, January 15, 2006

2005 what the fuck do you think I did?

Concerts :
Shinedown - 1-10-05 - free concert!!!

Queens of the stone age - 5-27-05 - free concert!!!ht

Foo Fighters - Concert in Roswell NM - 6-18-05 - free concert!!!

Dave Matthews Band in San Francisco CA - 8-13-05 - I had to put up with lots of bullshit to go, and lost a friendship... but it was still worth it to see Dave in action...

Tom Petty - In San Diego CA - 8-20-05 - $35 - It was part of Rude dogs birthday bash!!!

Ozzfest - 8-23-05 - Free concert via Nova!!!!

Dave Matthews - 8-31-05 - $60 - Good Times!!!!

John Cougar & John Fogerty - 9-7-05 - $20 - 1/2 good times!!! LOL..

311 - 9-14-05 - Free Concert - Small crowd but great show, good times!!!

Chevelle & Taproot - 9-20-05 - Free Concert - great show!!!

Green Day - 10-04-05 - Free Concert - One of the best concerts I've been to!!!!

11 concerts - $115 - not fucking bad!!!!!

Girls:
I screwed around with 5 girls - Good Times!!!

I got boobs sent to me

Craziness:
I showed my ass on the internet!!!!

Phil and Nova washed a girl

Trips:
Washinton DC with Becky and GiGi

San Diego: trip with mom

San Diego: rude dogs Birthday bash

White water rafting in taos

Wake boarding at the lake

Snowboarding in Durango

San Fransisco at least I got to see some family

I won two bets!!!!

Hook'em Horns

I was in a movie:

mismatch.com



What a kick ass year!!!
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:47 PM :: 9 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************