"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A year ago today...

A year ago today I found out what a blog was... An ex friend of mine introduced me to this new world of writing things online to share with friends and complete strangers...

A year ago today I said HI to the blog world and everyone in it... A bible thumper named Dylan was the only person to say hey what's up...

Not shortly after I wrecked my truck into a tree, which I still haven't fixed...

This blog has become a really cool outlet for lots of action, except for lately LOL sorry... I've also met lots of cool people in the blogger world... People who have helped, inspired, made me laugh, and pissed me off... Pretty much like a dysfunctional family that you never have to see face to face...

I've won bets against bloggers, had bloggers send me nude pictures of themselves, had bloggers try to cyber fuck me, had bloggers call me bad names... I've seen bloggers come and I've seen bloggers go... I've seen bloggers disappear without a trace, then mysteriously pop back up sexier than ever (Steph)...

I've found out that lots of bloggers like to bitch and moan, while other like to make people laugh... None the less the blog world is a good one, and I'm glad to be a part of it...

Today is my Blogiversary!!!! I'm on top of the world!!! Well on top of the empire state building at least... LOL...
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:09 AM :: 14 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************