"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wolfman Phil gets legs!!!!

I guess I need to back peddle a bit... Some time in between where I left off, the wedding continued with it's crazy rituals.. You know the rituals that make everyone there that's single feel like complete losers for being so... LOL.. Yeah you guessed it the flower catching and the chastity belt grab.. LMFAO..

So everyone crowds around steevo, while he takes a peak at what he will be doing later, and grabs the belt of garter... This is pretty funny at some weddings bc sometimes the groom will just stay down there for hours just to make the crowd wait... LOL... But not steevo he was out fairly fast...

Well Since they did the throw of the flowers first, it just so happens that the girl who I had earlier tried to hook up Mac with had caught the flowers... So I knew that I was definitely not going to catch anything... LOL... Who knows what they would make the guy who caught the belt do? LOL...

Well it turns out that when Steeevo turned around and flung the garter belt it landed right in Wolfman Phil's hands...LOL... Wheeew, now I didn't have to be in the lime light... Or have to talk to the girl that Mac shafted, for the HBM...

Well it Turns out that Wolf man Phil was the man of the hour!!! Phil not only got rock star treatment for the rest of the night, but he also got to stick this belt ALL THE WAY back up this random girls leg!!! Now tell me if it's not every woman's fantasy to have a wolf man (with dynamic abs I might add) get within inches of her cha cha... LOL... That turned out to be pretty funny, and yeah she loved the wolf man Phil...

This crazy turn of events somehow inspired one of steevos friends to sing for everyone, yeah some old country song that has escaped my mind forever... LOL... This of course led to more drinking, (with an open bar how could it not?)... Plus at this point I hadn't thrown in the towel with HBM just yet... LOL.. "Brick wall, head SLAM SLAM..." LOL...

With wolfman Phil's new celeb status the night got even more kick ass... It was almost like Phil was Brad Pitt... LOL... Givin out hugs and high fives everywhere!

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:41 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************