"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What a shaggrific plan!!!!

After getting past all of the driving, we finally end up in Houston... We Had stayed the previous night with Goose in Austin, which made our trip that day only a little over 3 hours... Goose kicks ass!!!

So we get to Steevo's APT, and he and the best man Brent are all pimped out in their tuxes already... Yeah we cut it that close, but hey the wolf man and I are good at making it on time... After finding the wedding spot in one of the most gynormous cities I've been in, we bullshit for a bit and the find a spot to camp out...
The wedding itself was pretty cool, it was outdoors on this patio... Plus the weather was perfect... What was even better was the fact that we didn't have to drive anywhere for the reception, bc it was inside the building of the patio we were on... LOL... That rocked!!! Well shit who wants to get lost in Houston? Not me... LOL...

When the kissing was done everyone went inside and started drinking... LOL.. Wait did I mention it was an open bar? Fuck YES it was an open bar!!!! So the wolf man and I decided to mingle a bit before we ate... This is when I spotted her... The hot brides maid (HBM)... Holy shit was this chick smokin hot!!! The only thing that sucked was the guy to girl ratio... Two of steevo's other friends who Phil and I were talking to were checking her out after I pointed her out to Phil...

This posed a possible threat to my plan of shagging the hot bridesmaid, mainly because one of steevo's friends named Mac is some sort of millionaire tycoon, and he was about a foot taller than me.... Just in case she was a gold digger, I had to come up with a plan!!! As soon as another decent looking girl walked by I pointed her out to the group, Mac and Jeff (steevo's friends) thought she was hot too....

Phase 1:
I walked up to the cute woman and started up a convo, mainly just about the wedding and crap..Oh and had to find out if she was single and had any girlfriends there... Yes!!! She was single, and she had a single friend with her...

Phase 2: I then told her to go get her friend and come back, when she did this I waived over Mac and Jeff, and told Mac this girl was checking him out and wanted to talk.. He seemed down for it... So when the girl came back with her friend I introduced her and her friend to Mac and Jeff, and started them on a conversation about the chocolate fountain, and being naked... LOL..

Phase 3: As soon as the group seemed to be getting comfortable, I slipped away... This is when I tracked down the Hot Brides Maid (HBM)...
And started my own ACTION!!!! I told Phil to run interference for me so I could get some quality convo in without interruption... And an awesome convo we had.. She had a kick ass personality, and was single... Shit, and she laughed at all my sarcasm... I had her eating out of the palm of my hand... At this point nothing could go wrong... I felt like a wedding crasher!!!

Interference: Just after I lined up a dance with the HBM... The Groom Steevo comes over with Wolf man Phil... I thought that was awesome!!! I figured my brohan the groom would make me look good and help me get in with the HBM even better.... This is when everything turned slow motion, and Steevo Yells "HEY MAC COME HERE!!!"and says to the HBM "This is my MILLIONAIRE friend Mac"... This was when the downward spiral began... HBM's EYES lit up with hunger when she heard what steevo said.... From this moment on all of her attention reverted to Mac and his Gucci suit while he showed her pics of his new mercedes... I thought hey I might still have a fighting chance, but when I tried to joke with her and was totally ignored was when I threw in the towel... Wolf man Phil did some recon and told me " I ain"t sayin she's a gold digger but she ain't hangin with no broke nigga!!"...

So I try and throw a positive spin on things now that HBM is out of play... I tell Mac to get her and some of her hot friends to meet us out for drinks after the wedding!!! AND HE DID IT!!!
TO BE CONTINUED>>>

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 9:44 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************