"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I can't believe today was a good day....

Just waking up this morning not going to my pod, I thought today seemed kind of odd.... There was no barking from the dog, no smog, and I ate breakfast with no hog... I got my drive on, but didn't peel out... Finally got past a town I don't wanna feel out... Looked at the trailer as I hit the do' Thinkin will I pay, another eighty-fo'... Had to stop, at a red light Lookin in my mirror and not a Farmer in sight, And everything is alright...

I got up around 5:50 am this morning, and man did that suck ass.... I ended up leaving town around 7 after picking up my moms radar detector, Yep don't want another ticket!!! Mapquest said that it would take around 2 1/2 hours to get to fort Sumner... Well I made it in under two.... LOL... Hey I know what your thinking, why the hell are you speeding? Dude they know I live in ALB and they still set my time for 10 AM and shit I didn't want to be late...

So when I got there around 9 I had to ask for directions where the court was bc, this little town didn't have any cell service and I couldn't call... LOL... Great!!! So I locate the nearest farmer and ask for directions... I get to the court at 9:15, and was kind of expecting to get some brownie points with the judge, oh and I dressed very nerdy (didn't spike my hair and wore my glasses) LOL... Well the judge gave me the option to either call the cop and see if he's coming or wait till 10 am and see if he shows up... Not being an idiot I decided to take option B, bc shit I didn't want to remind this cop if he somehow forgot...


I waited till 10 am and the cop was a no show!!! Yep so the judge dismissed the ticket and I didn't have to pay anything... LOL.... Oh yeah!!!! Since I got away scott free I decided to see for myself what all the hype was about this town... This town is famous for being the town where Billy the Kid was killed... So I went to the famous Billy the Kid Museum, and saw the grave of the famous gun slinger... I figured the least I could do is pay a $4 admission to the lame museum bc I dodged a $80 ticket... Yeah it turned out that the actual Billy the Kid part of the museum was pretty small, and the rest of the place was filled with old junk.... Oh well I guess you get what you pay for right? After about 45 min in there I made the journey back home!!!




So I would definitely say today was a good day!!!! And my record is still clean!!!

thanks for everyone's advice!!!
Good times...
Craig

Posted by CT :: 7:19 PM :: 11 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************